Friday, April 25, 2008

Garden Peach Has Tomatoes


Last night I was going to plant Akers Plum in the back but when I got home I realized I didn't have a cage for it. Normally a cage isn't all that important, but I do have concerns if it's in the back yard. The dogs may step on it.

So I looked at the front yard tomato plants and...Garden Peach has at least two tomatoes on it!

So I went to Home Depot, picked a half dozen 4 foot stakes, then worked out in a gym. I'll get some tomato cages at today's lunch break.

This morning I showed my wife how well the plants along the fence in the backyard are doing, particularly Cherokee Chocolate and Yellow Brandywine - Platfoot Strain. What's unusual about this is that the ground along the back yard fence wasn't prepped before planting. Go figure.


No comments: