Monday, April 21, 2008

First blog post


Well, we'll see how this wonderful world of blogging goes...

My wife and I live in the west San Fernando Valley, recently married.

We both share an interest in growing tomatoes, but her gardening interest is much broader than mine. She has (we have) many roses in the front and back yards (around 70), irises, plants in pots, plants in the ground, raised flowerbed, you name it, it's here.

My interest is much more, er, focused -- tomatoes!

As time permits, I'll provide some background up to this point but for now, we have lots of tomatoes in the front and back yards. Specifically, 22 different varieties in the front yard and 21 in the back yard. I hope to plant two more in the back yard this evening.

Last year, my wife and I gained a reputation for growing prolific, great tasting tomatoes. Needless to say, we hope to continue that reputation.

So hop on aboard, and I hope to keep it informative and entertaining.

No comments: