Monday, June 1, 2009

Five More Tomatoes Harvested; Marz Round Green Is Growing Again!


Most of the weekend was dedicated to priming our patio cover frame.

I did finish paper mulching the front yard tomatoes on Saturday and I'm not too far away from completing the task in the back yard.

On Sunday my wife harvested three Sweet Olives and two Sweet 100s.

I added fertilizer to the back yard tomato container plants and later on my wife watered them.

Marz Round Green is growing again! In late April, we dug it up from the ground, moved it to a pot and essentially forgot about it. We dug it up because it simply wasn't growing in the ground where it was at.

When the patio frame was put up an couple weekends ago, all the pots were moved, including Marz Round Green. It was placed in an area that happened to have more sun and – surprise! – it has started to grow again! We'll have to search for a place to plant soon.


No comments: