Friday, August 8, 2008

Staked, Taped and Watered


And today's haul includes 11 Salisaw Cafes, 10 Stupice, 4 Kimberlys, 3 Black Krim (back yard, 7 ounces, 6 ounces), 2 Zhezhas (back yard), 2 Pierce's Prides (10 ounces, 8.5 ounces), 2 Evan's Italian Plum (6 ounces), 2 Blue Fruit (6 ounces), 2 Piccolos, Jaune Flamme, Zhezha (front yard), Gregori's Altai, Green Grape, Paul Robeson, Black From Tula, Snow White, White Bush, Red Currant, Chocolate Stripes, Black Krim (front yard, 10 ounces), Sioux, Black Plum Paste and Polish Pastel.

Last night I tomato taped as much as I could until the tape ran out. Also, I staked several plants with some of the remaining stakes.

Our Manchester Terrier grabbed one of the back yard Zhezhas but we were able to save it in time.

I watered the back yard last night.

The back yard Black Krims and Pierce's Pride look quite nice.

I don't see the blooms on Yellow Brandywine – Platfoot Strain any more.


No comments: