Sunday, May 25, 2014

Six More Plants With Growing Tomatoes

I did a fair amount of tomato training on Saturday. Also, I added cages to the three container plants near the south gate.

I looked over the tomatoes and found a few more plants with tomatoes. In the "corner office", Bloody Butcher and Indigo Apple had tiny tomatoes. In the "koi pond", Vorlon had a very tiny tomato.

Among the raised beds in the back yard, Volunteer(1) and Husky Cherry Red(1) have growing tomatoes. In the ground within the back yard, Persimmon(1) (not Persimmon) -- the south plant of the two plants -- has a growing tomato. I think there were others but it's too warm at the moment to back check.

Orange Paruche has stiff branches that are hard to train. I've already broken a couple of branches off of this plant. The tomatoes on Bread and Salt are growing rapidly.

Stupice has about a half dozen tomatoes ripening. We should have ripe tomatoes before the end of the month!
 

No comments: