Saturday, August 16, 2008

Here Come The Kellogg's Breakfast Tomatoes!


And today's haul includes 6 Piccolos, 6 Kellogg's Breakfast tomatoes (7 ounces, 6 ounces, 9.5 ounces), 3 Cherokee Chocolates, 3 Black Plum Pastes, 2 Arkansas Travelers, 2 Polish Pastels, Salisaw Cafe, Stupice, Sioux, Aker's Plum, Evan's Italian Plum, Gregori's Altai, Snow White and Painted Ukrainian (8 ounces).

I finished watering the front yard and completely watered the back yard last night.

We found a new spot where the Manchester Terrier dropped his picked tomato. On his bed in the bedroom. It looked like an Aker's Plum.

I did a little tomato taping this morning.

My wife tried Painted Ukrainian. She found it good, but saltier than other tomatoes.

Also, I did find a few unripe tomatoes on the Kimberly tomato plant.

My wife is currently making tomato sauce, some from today's tomatoes. Yum!!!

No comments: