Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Black Krim Has a Tomato; Garden Peaches Harvested


I added fertilizer to all the container plants this evening and added fertilizer to some of the plants in the ground. Then I watered the container plants.

I added green fencing around the two tomato plants near the curb, Lime Green Salad and Piccolo.

I looked at a few tomatoes in the back yard...Black Krim has a small tomato!

While looking at the tomatoes in the front yard, I noticed that Garden Peach had two yellow tomatoes! I let my wife whether or not to pick them and she chose to pick them.

I harvested 16 Red Currants today.

I think I know why the Lime Green Salad in the “koi pond” has no tomatoes. In the late afternoon Radiator Charlie's Mortgage Lifter casts a perfect shadow over it. It has plenty of blooms, but the lack of direct sun should slow it down a bit.



No comments: