Sunday, June 17, 2012

Looks Like It Will Be A Really Good Year...

Yesterday's harvest: 6 SunGold, 5 Husky Cherry Red(2), 3 Husky Cherry Red(1) and SunSugar for a total of 15 tomatoes.

Today's harvest includes 12 SunGold, 5 Husky Cherry Red(1), 3 Red Currant, 2 Yellow Perfection, 2 Husky Cherry Red(2), 2 Sweet Baby Girl, Sweet 100 and SunSugar for a total of 28 tomatoes.

I did a lot of tomato taping and training yesterday. For a fair amount of the tomato plants, the cage is stuffed and can take little more. So I'm taping the branches against the cage. Why? I'm fighting for room in the garden! Otherwise I'll literally be crawling among the tomato plants.

My wife watered the patio tomatoes yesterday afternoon.

It's looking more and more like it will be a really good year.
 

No comments: