Monday, April 23, 2012

13 Seedlings Planted, Sinking Seedlings Fixed

Today my wife made it a point to catch up with the tomato planting.

She planted Black and Brown Boar, Snow White, Yellow Furry Boar, Speckled Roman(3), Garden Peach, Watermelon, Earl of Edgecombe, Vorlon, Red Boar(2) and Creme Brulee in the holes I had previously dug out and filled. She fixed 15 tubs around the seedlings that had sunk. She also planted Matt's Wild Cherry in a pot.

I came home after work and made two more holes in the back yard. My wife planted Delicious and Oaxacan Pink in these holes.

My wife says we're starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel in regards to getting all the seedlings planted. If all goes well we'll have it done by this weekend. But it could bleed into the beginning of next week.
 

No comments: