Monday, June 20, 2011

Harvested Five New Tomatoes Over The Last Two Days!

Sunday's harvest: 3 Quedlinburger Fruehe Liebe, 2 Bloody Butcher (new), SunSugar (new), Husky Cherry Red(1)(new), SunGold and Matt's Wild Cherry.

A tomato on the Creme Brulee plant is maturing.

My wife's parents came to our house to celebrate Father's Day. I did not sleep well the night before and was slow all day. My wife's mother picked off a mature SunSugar to eat it. I've added it to tomorrow's total.

I added fertilizer to the all the container plants. Later, my wife watered it in.

My wife began watering the tomatoes in advance of a heat wave. She got through most of the back yard.

Monday's harvest: 2 Matt's Wild Cherry, Jaune Coeur de Pigeon (new), Husky Cherry Red(2) (new), SunSugar and Black Cherry, Golden Mama.

Sweet 100 is loving it in the back yard cutout!

No comments: