Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Harvested Ananas Noire and Dr. Wyche's Yellow!


Today's harvest includes 4 Black Cherry, 3 SunGold, 2 Stupice, 2 Violet Jasper, 2 Principe Borghese, 2 Yellow Perfection, 2 Red Grape, White Currant, Snow White (back yard), Sweet Tangerine, Brown Berry, Red Currant(1), Red Currant(2), Patio, Dr. Wyche's Yellow(2) (new) and Ananas Noire (new) for a total of 26 tomatoes with a weight of 23 ounces.

My wife cut up several tomatoes for dinner. We were both impressed with Red Boar and Speckled Roman. My wife liked Taxi as well. Well, we liked them all but these stood out among the rest.

My wife and I walked through the tomato garden yesterday evening. And because of that, we discovered that Ananas Noire was ripe and to my surprise, a Dr. Wyche's Yellow was ripe as well! A Marianna's Peace tomato is ripening.

Speaking of which, I forgot to check on the ripening Green Grape.


No comments: