Friday, May 7, 2010

More Plants With Tomatoes...



On Wednesday and Speckled Roman had tomatoes on them. Toni's Round, fertilized on evening I staked most of the back yard tomato plants. I fixed the cages where I found that had come apart. I noticed that Black Cherry and Speckled Roman had tomatoes on them. Toni's Round, fertilized on Tuesday, looked slightly better. After these and various other minor chores such as “training” the tomato plants I waited for the sun to get low and began adding tag information to the back yard tomato plant document. The darn thing is already up to 50 pages long.

My wife had moved Saint Pierre to be next to Hungarian Heart. Hungarian Heart is next to our house and flourishing – it's not getting too much sun. Saint Pierre was drying out too quickly and hopefully the move will correct that.

I didn't have too much time to do much Thursday evening. Three back yard tomato plants had new tomatoes on them – Ananas Noire, Principe Borghese and the first volunteer tomato plant in the back yard.

Later, my wife and I visited her parents. Their tomato plants are doing great!


No comments: