Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Caught Up!


Last night I did some more “training” and taped up all the tomatoes. I'm caught up on all the chores!

This morning I added a “moat” to the front yard volunteer.

My wife indicated that some of the moats in the back yard could be bigger. I'm not sure which ones, though.

I didn't see any new tomatoes this morning or last night.

We have three Aunt Ruby's German Green tomato plants, but none with tomatoes. All three are very healthy and I expect tomatoes on all of them. None of the four tomato plants from the Tomato Lady of Beverly Hills has a tomato. The three in the “koi pond” are a little slow but are a lush green and will produce. The one in the container in the back yard doesn't seem to be growing all that much. Neither of the two Berkeley Tie Dye variants (Berkeley Tie-Dye Heart and Pink Berkeley Tie Dye) have tomatoes but they're healthy – it's just a matter of time.

Now it's maintenance!


No comments: