Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back Yard Paul Robeson Plant Pulled


Today's harvest includes 52 Snow White(2), 18 Snow White(1), 5 Italian Ice, 3 Red Grape, 3 Babywine, 3 Garden Peach, 2 White Zebra, 2 Dr. Wyche's Yellow, 2 Paul Robeson, 2 Black Cherry, Yellow Perfection , Sweet 100, Green Zebra(2) and Husky Gold for a total of 96 tomatoes.

My wife finished watering the front yard yesterday.

I was supposed to water the container plants earlier today – but I forgot. Perhaps later this afternoon. I'll fertilize these plants as well.

Snow White(1) will be the highest harvesting plant of 2009. It just passed Red Currant for the number 1 position (1279 to 1278 tomatoes).

Snow White(2) has reached over 700 harvested tomatoes (715)!

After today's harvest I pulled out the Paul Robeson tomato plant. We really like Paul Robeson!

No comments: