Monday, September 28, 2009

Harvested 1200 Snow White(1) Tomatoes!


And today's harvest includes 32 Snow White(2), 4 Black Cherry, 3 White Currant, 2 Yellow Perfection, 2 Sweet 100, 2 Snow White(1), Black Krim, Jaune Coeur de Pigeon, Oaxacan Jewel, Babywine, a back yard Husky Cherry Red, Italian Ice, Red Grape, Green Zebra(1), Paul Robeson and Turkish Striped Monastery for a total of 55 tomatoes.

We've now harvested 1200 Snow White(1) tomatoes! Also, we've now harvested over 400 Snow White(2) tomatoes (417).

A while back (September 14 blog post, to be specific) I indicated it wouldn't surprise me to end up with over 400 tomatoes for Snow White (2). Now I'll say it wouldn't surprise me to end up with over 600 tomatoes from this plant before it's all over.

...which also means we would reach 10,000 harvested tomatoes just based on the Snow White(2) plant. And we still have 35 plants or so.

I found another caterpillar on Babywine this morning. My wife indicated that she found a caterpillar on White Currant last Saturday.


No comments: