Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quedlinburger Is Hanging On


Quedlinburger Fruehe Liebe was wilting by the time I got home last night and didn't look good. Jaune Coeur de Pigeon looks okay.

I took shower head apart and got rid of any gunk inside.

We have an idea whose causing the vandalism. We're in the process of borrowing security cameras from Ricardo and Liz, who may be by this weekend to continue the work on the patio cover.

I took a hand weeder and loosened the dirt around all the back yard tomato plants planted in the ground. While doing this, I continued to “train” the tomato branches. Yellow Perfection is looking great – it's nearly three feet tall.

Oh, side note, Patio has multiple tomatoes on it.

After dinner, my wife and I moved the loosened dirt with our hands and made a basic moat around the tomatoes. My wife started at one end, and I started in the other end. They were all completed, but my wife will fix what I did today. That should take about 15 – 20 minutes.

My wife took a shower in the evening. She said the shower head is fixed. I took a shower in the morning and it appears fine to me.

I got a call from the rototiller repair person. He got the letter I sent to Wells Fargo disputing the charge. We talked. His facts are wrong. This isn't working. But I'll call the warranty repair company to see if I can get it this worked out.

Wells Fargo just called me to verify I'm still disputing the charge. Yes, I am.

With the exception of Nyagous in the “koi pond” and the damaged ones, all the plants look great. Even the ones planted late are catching up, especially White Currant.

Quedlinburger Fruehe Liebe looks better this morning, not wilted.

My wife moved a rose into the space once occupied by Black Zebra.

Oh, and my wife now wishes to replace Kornesevije with something else.


No comments: