Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Evening Work


When I left in the evening for our computer user board meeting, there was nothing to report at all.

When I got back, a new Husky Cherry Red replaced the dying Husky Cherry Red and Dr. Wyche's Yellow was planted in the spot once occupied by Eva Purple Ball.

Also, my wife made deeper and wider “moats” for the tomatoes in the “koi pond”. That's hard work, not easily done. Apparently my wife was inspired by the ending to the “Egg Trick” posting of a few days back.

She had also taken the cages and stakes off of the three other front yard tomato plants that need replacing.

I updated the on line documents when I came back from the board meeting.

In the morning, though, she had a change of heart – she will plant tomatoes in those spots and not transplant the roses just yet. Her concern is that it's possible that the roses may not survive the shock of the move and the heat and we should wait until the end of the season to move them. I couldn't argue with that.


No comments: