Friday, November 21, 2008

Superwoman!


Yesterday: Didn't look for tomatoes, didn't feel well all day.

Today's harvest: A winter tomato and Piccolo.

However, the winter tomato had damage on it and had to be discarded.

My wife watered the back yard, moved a couple roses in the front yard, watered “Alongi Row” and started working on our second bedroom!

The second bedroom became the catch-all room when we moved in together. Boxes were floor to ceiling in this room when I first moved in. Since then, I broke down all the boxes, put up my bookcases, hooked up a computer and two printers and organized things to a degree. Trouble was, there simply isn't enough room for all our things, even after reorganizing the garage. Bags and containers are littered on the floor. When people would visit we would invariably close the door to this room.

My wife, bless her heart, started dusting this room yesterday afternoon in an effort to begin reorganizing what's left in this room.

Come to think of it, my wife went with our neighbor to buy wood for our replacement fence.

What didn't she do yesterday?


No comments: