Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sioux Has A Tomato; Taxis Harvested

I took a closer look at the tomato plants this evening.

Sioux has a new tomato on it. Lots of others have one or two more tomatoes than previously reported.

The mature Patio tomato is getting more red. A couple of Husky Cherry Red tomatoes are now turning red.

I picked a Red Currant and it looks like more will be picked in the near future.

When my wife got home, she picked the two Taxis. They taste pretty good. Not great, but certainly pretty good.

Radiator Charlie's Mortgage Lifter looks very strong...but still no tomatoes. There was something funny on one of the leaves – initially I thought it was caterpillar excrement but changed my mind – and I got rid of it.

I caught a moth on the underside of a Kellogg's Breakfast leaf. I knocked it off and stepped on it.

No comments: