Thursday, May 29, 2008

Radiator Charlie's Mortgage Lifter, Piccolo Have Tomatoes!


I have a new adapter for my laptop, so the posts should pick up.

I spent a good amount of time training the front yard tomato plants after work. Unfortunately I did break a few branches in the process but it shouldn't cause much of an issue.

I harvested as well, picking 8 Red Currants, 2 Husky Cherry Reds and a Taxi tomato.

While adjusting the branches (training), I noticed a tomato on Radiator Charlie's Mortgage Lifter! And to my mild surprise, I counted four tomatoes on Piccolo. Piccolo was planted on April 27, 33 days ago.

While I was in the backyard throwing away the broken tomato branches in the recyclable trash can, I took another look at Sioux. Within two seconds I noticed a tomato on it, so that clears up the minor issue in the last post.

We added all the tomatoes to the salad for dinner. All of them were quite good. The Patio tomato picked yesterday was the best.



No comments: