We got some compost delivered on Thursday.
I spent Thursday through Sunday moving the compost off the driveway. We needed the driveway to park our cars. I worked furiously and was wiped out by Sunday afternoon. Note, we don't have the compost in place, we just got it off the driveway.
I did manage to dig three holes Sunday afternoon. Two of them were in the southeast raised bed. Both holes were "rooty", I assume from the ponderosa pine tree. I was able to pull out a half of a brick from the second hole.
The one hole I dug in the back yard growing area had the bottom of a glass jar within the dirt.
There was no time this evening to do anything about the compost. I worked late and had other things to catch up on.
The plants we planted are doing well. But I need to find time to move the compost to where it's needed and of course, plant more tomatoes.