Today's harvest includes 32 Matt's Wild Cherry, 21 Snow White, 9 Husky Cherry Red(1), 8 Husky Cherry Red(2), 5 Black Seaman(2), 5 Haley's Purple Comet, 4 Golden Mama, 4 SunGold(1), 4 Garden Peach, 3 Cassidy's Folly, 3 Sweet Carneros Pink, 3 SunSugar, 3 Green Grape, 3 Jaune Flamme, 2 German Orange Strawberry (8.5 ounces), 2 Yellow Brandywine (12.5 ounces, 12.5 ounces), 2 Clint Eastwood's Rowdy Red, 2 Black Krim(1), 2 Orange And Green Zebra, 2 Quedlinburger Fruehe Liebe, 2 Australian Giant Oxheart (6.5 ounces), Red Zebra (was Black Zebra) (new), Aunt Ruby's German Green(3) (10 ounces) (new), Indian Stripe, Porkchop (8 ounces), Honkin' Big Black Cherry, Stupice, Large Pink Anna, Pink Berkeley Tie Dye and Southern Night for a total of 130 tomatoes.
The Black Zebra matured but came up red with striping. So I'm taking an educated guess that it's Red Zebra. The on line tomato spreadsheet will be adjusted to the new name.
The Aunt Ruby's German Green harvested didn't look mature in the shoulders but the tomato definitely felt ready. We'll see when we taste it.
I spent a little extra time during the harvest to tie up some wayward branches and add several stakes to prop up drooping plants.
I've added fertilizer to the container plants in the back yard.