Today's harvest includes 37 SunGold, 15 White Currant, 14 Husky Cherry Red, 13 Garden Peach, 6 Snow White (front yard), 6 Poma Amoris Minora Lutea, 5 Japanese Black Trifele, 5 Babywine, 5 Red Currant(2), 3 Black Krim (8.5 ounces), 3 Green Zebra, 3 Red Currant(1), 2 Gypsy, 2 Nyagous, 2 Gajo de Melon, 2 Miss Elliotte Black, 2 Persimmon (one 9 ounces), 2 Stupice, 2 Black Zebra (new), Pink Berkeley Tie Dye, Dr. Wyche's Yellow(2), Violet Jasper, Enchantment, Snow White (back yard), Ananas Noire, Pierce's Pride (6.5 ounces), Black Oxheart (10 ounces), Sara Black (12.5 ounces) and Red Grape for a total of 139 tomatoes.
The odd thing about our newly harvested Black Zebra tomato is that...it's dark red. It's zebra-like all right, but it's a deep dark red, not black.
Wow – I just fixed a flaw in my tomato spreadsheet for 2010. The numbers for Principe Borghese were not being added to the totals for the month or the year. They were being added to the daily totals. I noticed the flaw while looking at the 2010 Totals By Tomato tab and saw nothing for Principe Borghese.
So – we actually harvested 536 tomatoes for the month of June and harvested over 2000 tomatoes in the back yard for 2010 as of yesterday.
As you can see, our harvest numbers are significantly lower than yesterday due to the fact that SunGold was picked over by my wife.