Thursday, June 11, 2009

Planted Patio Princess


During the day my wife bought a pot and planted Patio Princess in the new pot. It was placed next to White Currant.

There was no harvest yesterday. When Sweet Olive goes from 0 to 2 to 10 to 16 to 0 tomatoes harvested, that's an indication the harvesting by my wife was done too aggressively. Then again, the Manchester Terrier didn't get any.

Yesterday was the second day of no sun all day.

When I looked at the back yard tomato plants in the evening, I thought some of them were turning a bit gray and getting a bit of a leaf curl. That was surprising to me, until I realized that the back yard tomatoes are more affected by the cloudy weather. Even on the partly sunny days, the sun has broken out in the afternoon. That still misses some of the back yard tomato plants.

This morning, the sun broke through a bit of the haze before clouding up again.


No comments: